FW: Questions/Options for Protection of IOC/Red Cross Names at Top Level

Carl Smith lectriclou at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 3 15:46:43 CET 2012

I agree with T Litt's sentiments.  The objective to me is also equal
protection.  Especially for underfunded endeavors by small groups and
individuals.  Well funded organizations are already in a better position
to defend their interests.  We should resist any attempts by any group
to acquire special or unreasonable protections which do not apply to
similar groups or categories of content.