FW: Questions/Options for Protection of IOC/Red Cross Names at Top Level

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis at STRATH.AC.UK
Thu Feb 2 11:24:06 CET 2012

I only had a brief chat with him in Singapore about this, where he said to me that he doesn't see this as an issue, which took me by surprise. That's all I know about this - I am not even sure whether this is an official Greek position or whether it has been discussed in other fora.

KK

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,

Senior Lecturer,
Director of Postgraduate Instructional Courses
Director of LLM Information Technology and Telecommunications Law
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
Graham Hills building,
50 George Street, Glasgow G1 1BA