At-Large White Paper on Making ICANN Relevant, Responsive & Respected (R3)

Rudi Vansnick rudi.vansnick at ISOC.BE
Sat Dec 15 17:22:17 CET 2012

Thanks Mary for informing us on this topic.

I've not yet got the time to go through the white paper, but I'll certainly do during my travel next Monday to Frankfurt and back on Wednesday. I'm willing to join those interested in posting a common comment.

Kind regards,

Rudi Vansnick

President - CEO                 Tel +32/(0)9/329.39.16
rudi.vansnick at isoc.be       Mobile +32/(0)475/28.16.32
Dendermondesteenweg 14             B-9070 Destelbergen
------------- Internet Society Belgium  --------------
www.internetsociety.be  "The Internet is for everyone"

Op 15-dec-2012, om 07:21 heeft Mary.Wong at LAW.UNH.EDU het volgende geschreven: