At-Large White Paper on Making ICANN Relevant, Responsive & Respected (R3)

William Drake william.drake at UZH.CH
Sat Dec 15 14:45:57 CET 2012

Hi

Thanks Mary.  There are indeed areas of convergence here, but aside from a brief chat at our Prague meeting we've not had a chance to talk with ALAC about them.  We've also raised some of these issues with the board at various meetings and our pre-meeting policy conferences, but again no chance for follow up.  It'd be great if in the new year we could start to have some focused discussions and positioning internally and externally on broad strategic matters.  The NCPH meeting in LA in January offers a good F2F opportunity to consider ways to do this…

Best

Bill