Update on ombudsman complaint on TMCH "closed" meetings

Maria Farrell maria.farrell at GMAIL.COM
Sat Dec 15 08:14:12 CET 2012

Hi all and Mary,

With apols for my brevity as I'm en route to Australia and pretty much
going offline for the next few weeks - Chris asked if I'd be happy for him
to post about this and I agreed as this is a public interest issue for me.

It would be great if people could post their views, one way or the other.
Fadi's most recent blog post indicates he's becoming aware of the issues
raised by a do it yourself policy process, and it can only help everyone to
articulate - publicly - what is right or wrong about it.

All the best, Maria