NCUC NomCom representative for Toronto meeting

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Fri Aug 24 00:12:32 CEST 2012

Hi,

Please forgive me for not responding to the draft sooner.  I have been fretting about it.

First I must tell you all how much I appreciate the support.

My issue is that I sent in an Expression of Interest for the future chair of the Nomcom role.  I do not have great expectations of getting that role, but am concerned that taking this role may preclude me from that choice.

I was trying to find out if it would affect anything and balancing that with watching others volunteer.

At this point, while I have great gratitude, I think it is better if I stand aside on this particular task.

thanks

avri