NCUC NomCom representative for Toronto meeting

Nickolas Adam nickolas.adam at GMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 23 21:11:01 CEST 2012

My thoughts exactly.

Nicolas

Please excuse my mobile brevity.

-----Original Message-----
From:         Dan Krimm <dan at MUSICUNBOUND.COM>
Sender:       NCSG-Discuss <NCSG-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Date:         Thu, 23 Aug 2012 11:34:59
To: <NCSG-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Subject: Re: [NCSG-Discuss] NCUC NomCom representative for Toronto meeting

While I would support Avri in the position without reservation, she has
been doing a great deal of heavy lifting for a long time in numerous
capacities, and I am wary of overloading her.  Especially since I'm not
aware that she has responded to the "draft" yet...

I would also strongly support Norbert, who also has long-standing
involvement in ICANN/NCUC and should be viewed as a reliable, trusted and
proven resource for a task such as this.

Dan