NCUC NomCom representative for Toronto meeting

Hago Dafalla dafalla at YAHOO.COM
Thu Aug 23 18:06:14 CEST 2012

Dear Norbert Klein;

 Thank you very much for youre-mail. I am intrested to work as NCUC NomCom. I am a member of AFRINIC NomCom for 2011 and 2012.Also I am member of NCUC since 2009 and I attended ICANN Meeting 4 times. Also I am amamber of Inter register Transfeer policy Part C working groups (IRTP).I am a member od LOCK domain working groups.

Thanks

Hago Dafalla
Sudan