Travel support for Toronto meeting

Hago Dafalla dafalla at YAHOO.COM
Thu Aug 23 17:47:15 CEST 2012

Dear David.

Thank you very much  for your mail. I am Hago Dafalla from Sudan.I am a members of the NCUC since 2009. of my wish to attend the activities of the ICANN Toronto meeting taking pace in the comming weeks.

I am intrested to participate in this meeting.I am sure  that the meeting would do me a word of good so far as learning first hand about the processes and activities of ICANN, particularly the Non Commercial Users Constituency. However due to a lack of resources to cover my travel and accomodation for the duration of the meeting. I need Travel support and leaving expences. Also I need invitation letter for entry Visa for Canada.

Please could you let me know if it is possible to recieve support for tavel and participation to this important session. awaintin your response in anticipation.

Thanks.

Hago Dafalla
System Administrator and Network Manager
Faculty of Engineering and Technology
University of Gezira
Wad Medani, Sudan