Travel support for Toronto meeting

Molefi Mafereka Ndlovu molefindlovu at YAHOO.COM
Wed Aug 22 19:29:26 CEST 2012

Greetings David.

Thank you for this mail. My name is Molefi Ndlovu; a researcher and community activist for the Centre for Civil Society; based at the University of KwaZulu-Natal in South Africa. i am writing to inform you and members of the NCUC executive of my wish to attend the activities of the ICANN Toronto meeting taking pace in the comming weeks.

>From the information i have been following on the activities of this constituency; i am convinced that this is an area i would love to grow within.

I feel that the meeting would do me a word of good so far as learning first hand about the processes and activities of ICANN, particularly the Non Commercial Users Constituency. However due to a lack of resources to cover my travel and accomodation for the duration of the meeting; i am sadly unable to attend.

Please could you let me know if it is possible to recieve support for tavel and participation to this important session.
awaintin your response in anticipation.
kind regards.

Molefi Ndlovu

Member of the Non Commercial Users Constituency-ICANN
Researcher: Centre for Civil Society
University of KwaZulu Natal
Durban
+27 31 260 1506/3577