The DNS problem

Michael Haffely ncuc at JOLLYROGERS.COM
Wed Aug 22 23:46:07 CEST 2012

If I may correct a point.  IPv4 and IPv6 development is guided by the
<http://goog_1540818101>Internet Engineering Task
Force<https://www.ietf.org/>(IETF) and many implementations of DNS
either use BIND or mimic the
behavior of BIND  - primarily developed by the Internet Systems
Consortium<https://www.isc.org/>a public 501(c)3 public benefit
corporation.

As Kerry noted, Microsoft, as per the guidelines of those groups, may
submit to the ISC and IETF, they are not in control of neither.

-Mike