2012 Annual Election Update: Active & Inactive Members Lists - please check them

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Tue Aug 21 19:47:46 CEST 2012

Dear NCSG Members:

Thank you to all of you who have checked-in so far in anticipation of
the 2012 Annual Election, and also thanks to those who have helped to
remind other members to please check-in.

So far, 171 members of NCSG have checked-in with me to get on the
Active Members List.  Only Active Members are eligible to receive a
ballot in the Annual Election under the NCSG Charter.  There are an
additional 119 NCSG members who have not yet checked-in and are on
the Inactive List and will not receive a ballot.  But, there is still
1 week to check-in with me to be sure you will receive your email
ballot in next month's election.  The final deadline to check-in is
27 August 2012 - next Monday, so any member on the Inactive List who
checks-in with me in the next week will be moved to the Active List.
Send me an email to check-in (Robin at IPJustice.org)

So please check the lists and make sure you are listed properly.

Active Members List:
   https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?
key=0AmHFgvYjF_e4dEk2eU96Yjh2Uk9pb1k4b3BnSXRRM3c

Inactive Members List:
  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?
key=0AmHFgvYjF_e4dHhFWEhmdG1FODRRc1pQalVQanFCVmc

2012 NCSG Annual Election Info Page:
   https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomstake/Elections+2012

NCSG Election Schedule:
Aug. 10 -20 : Nomination Period
Aug. 26 : Candidates make Public Statement on NCSG email list
Sept. 4 : Begin Voting
Sept. 18 : Close Voting
Sept. 20 : Announce Election Results

Thanks,
Robin

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org