[] Anonymous re-mailer server seized by the US Federal Authorities

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Fri Apr 27 00:18:40 CEST 2012

Great - and thanks to all for the expressed support for this important initiative.   Unless the NCSG Policy Committee disagrees in the next day, I'll inform APC that NCSG endorses their statement.

Best,
Robin