Fwd: Re: [] Anonymous re-mailer server seized by the US Federal Authorities

Ron Wickersham rjw at ITSMYINTERNET.ORG
Wed Apr 25 00:04:43 CEST 2012

On Tue, 24 Apr 2012, Avri Doria wrote:

> Any chance we, for some definition of we, want to endorse this?
>
> avri

I agree that this statement deserves our endorsement.   It appears to be
carefully worded so that government agency actions such as this appears
to be (without court orders or other review) are declared to be against
local and international law, but does not go too far and would not
prevent an Internet Service Provider or Hosting company from discontinuing
service to a spammer who would be violating Terms of Service agreements.

-ron