NCUC members only - Voters' list verification of addresses

Timothe Litt litt at ACM.ORG
Thu Apr 26 23:25:58 CEST 2012

>> They are asked for a domain name in the membership application

Not so, at least in my case.  I was asked whether I have a domain name (I
have several), but not asked to specify one or more.

I just checked the membership profile/application web page, and it still
does not ask for a domain name from individual applicants.  So I don't
believe this happens.

I would have no problem providing one.  However, <incorporate all whois
privacy rants folks have put on this list here>

Timothe Litt
ACM Distinguished Engineer
if any, on the matters discussed.