[governance] ICANNLeaks - Loosing Trust to Maintain the Secrecy

William Drake william.drake at UZH.CH
Sat Apr 21 15:38:41 CEST 2012

Hi Carlos

Neither of us is saying it's not a big mess that won't have to be cleaned up.  Just that it's not obvious it requires a new round of organizational reinvention navel gazing at this particular juncture.

But I'm glad you think do anything merrily!

BD

PS:  Please, Milton is not a political scientist, he just plays one.  We like states (not of nature).   He's actually a former art student gone bad, i.e. degree in communication.