[] TAS Interruption - Update (17 April 2012)

Carlos A. Afonso ca at CAFONSO.CA
Thu Apr 19 15:55:36 CEST 2012

Hopefully... But is there a resistance in our community (NCSG) to
discuss this? We should not speculate, we should move along, this is
just a glitch, even Rolls Royce does dumb things etc, are indications I
am wrong in trying to open up the debate?

Avri rightly recognizes this is a major event, but that we should wait
for more details. I am OK with this, but while waiting we do no harm in
thinking of possible scenarios and consequences for which we will be
called to position ourselves.

--c.a.