[] TAS Interruption - Update (17 April 2012)

Adam Peake ajp at GLOCOM.AC.JP
Thu Apr 19 15:28:02 CEST 2012

Doesn't seem much point in speculating, blaming until the facts are
known.  Perhaps it was pretty much unforeseeable, just bad luck (like
Airbus' wings crack, Rolls Royce engines blow up…)  Or it might have
been the result of dumb decisions.  I think given the money involved
--already in ICANN's account from applicants, the money applicants
have spent preparing, business plans, etc-- there won't be a cover-up.
Applicants will want answers and expect they'll nag until the answers
make sense (or they'll go to the courts.)  And I'm anyway of the
happy-set who believes ICANN anyway wouldn't cover things up :-)

Best,

Adam