Update on IOC/RC issue: motion proposed by NCSG for PDP

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Sat Apr 7 17:51:11 CEST 2012

Thanks.  I thought we were going to add "IF ANY" to the clause asking about what other orgs deserve such rights?  I worry that we are inviting a flood gate of requests for privileges by assuming there will be others (rather than ask the question IF there should be others first).

Robin