NCUC MEMBERS ONLY - verification of email addresses of NCUC members.

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis at STRATH.AC.UK
Tue Apr 10 11:59:52 CEST 2012

Dear all,

I have just sent a message to each one of you requesting verification of your details so I can update the membership roaster and send it to Glen for our charter vote. Please respond - if you haven't received any such email from me, please check your spam filters and if you can still not find it, please send me an email so we can sort it out.

Please do not include the whole membership so our members do not get exposed to unnecessary emails.

Thanks

KK

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,

Senior Lecturer,
Director of Postgraduate Instructional Courses
Director of LLM Information Technology and Telecommunications Law
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
Graham Hills building,
50 George Street, Glasgow G1 1BA