ICANN's "Unelected" Crisis..

Carlos A. Afonso ca at CAFONSO.CA
Thu Sep 8 18:48:44 CEST 2011

[resending -- I was somehow blocked by syr.edu since Sept.01]
[05-sept-2011]

Scary. When icannites tried to do an election, it was that "netizens"
(or whatever label you want to stick to a "generic" internet user -- so
the absurd "at large" concept emerged, like distraught cows in a herd of
cattle) mess in which "internetters" could elect five board members in
each region.

[]s fraternos

--c.a.