ICANN's "Unelected" Crisis..

Alain Berranger alain.berranger at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 7 10:36:41 CEST 2011

Thanks Milton,

What Michael Roberts overlooks is that civil servants at the ITU, or
whatever organization would presumably take over from ICANN, are not elected
either. Also, anyone who deals with the UN bureaucracies will know that the
operational efficiencies would be well below current performance indicators.
Best, Alain

--
Alain Berranger, B.Eng, MBA
http://www.jumo.com/ict4dk