Meeting in Dakar re NPOC complaint

Milton L Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Sun Oct 30 13:03:00 CET 2011

The NCUC EC & Chair applied those same procedures in the past, yes. (Prior to last year the NCSG didn't exist.) If u are asking whether we are going to re-apply them to orgs that have already joined, no of course not.

Milton Mueller
Professor, Syracuse University School of Information Studies

-----Original message-----
From: Alain Berranger <alain.berranger at gmail.com>
To: Milton L Mueller <mueller at syr.edu>
Cc: "NCSG-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU" <NCSG-DISCUSS at listserv.syr.edu>
Sent: Sun, Oct 30, 2011 02:24:25 GMT+00:00
Subject: Re: [NCSG-Discuss] Meeting in Dakar re NPOC complaint

Yes, but did NCSG EC apply those procedures in the past to NCUC members? or are these new procedures?

Alain

On Sat, Oct 29, 2011 at 5:50 PM, Milton L Mueller <mueller at syr.edu<mailto:mueller at syr.edu>> wrote:
This is precisely what we did. Thanks for your support of the NCSG EC’s procedures.

In order to verify appointment upon application, you only need to request a copy of the formal letter of appointment from the applicant.

--
Alain Berranger, B.Eng, MBA
Member, Board of Directors, CECI, http://www.ceci.ca<http://www.ceci.ca/en/about-ceci/team/board-of-directors/>