Meeting in Dakar re NPOC complaint

Maria Farrell maria.farrell at GMAIL.COM
Sat Oct 29 13:18:22 CEST 2011

Thanks, Avri.

While it's not an obligation to do so, I am happy to volunteer an SOI to the
list based on the template - if that would be constructive and a welcome
thing to do in the circumstances. Or anyone who's interested can visit my
LinkedIn profile which I try to keep up to date:
http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=1110917&trk=tab_pro

Maria