constituency politics was Re: [NCSG-Discuss] Agenda points ...

Alex Gakuru gakuru at GMAIL.COM
Sun Oct 23 07:46:07 CEST 2011

I believe icann (certainly the gnso) is basically a political organisation
and I know that we all mean well towards best asserted public interest on
policy development - amidst ever unfolding political developments. May I
respectfully request for our best restraint awaiting the smooth resolution
of this matter. Scratching one another with friendly fire, at this point in
time, will only give the architects of non commercial voice collapse more
ammo to divide and conquer us.