draft agenda for NCUC constituency day in Dakar!!

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at GMAIL.COM
Sat Oct 22 16:30:31 CEST 2011

hello,

I do not see any problem and I do think that the statement can have the
support of NCSG as whole and got more weight for public forum. we have
definitely  common ground here.

Best,

Rafik D