Letter regarding the election sent to the Board

Nuno Garcia ngarcia at NGARCIA.NET
Fri Oct 21 23:26:04 CEST 2011

I second Nicolas and Carlos views on this, and stand shocked by such
rude undemocratic and unfair behavior. We should have a ethics and
disciplinary committee to address these issues - some attitudes are
not compatible with the sense of public service I think also move us,
and thus should not be tolerated.

BR
NG