Letter regarding the election sent to the Board

Nicolas Adam nickolas.adam at GMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 21 20:43:19 CEST 2011

Thx for the feedback request.

I feel well represented by this letter and I trust that it is sufficient
to conclude the matter hastily. I think it is great to point out,
furthermore, that the opposite of 'governance' is 'capture'.

Nicolas