Slashdot: Continuing the Distributed DNS System

Nuno Garcia ngarcia at NGARCIA.NET
Wed Oct 19 22:19:56 CEST 2011

Hi, excelent pointer. This is not the only initiative, and I pointed
out this issue when answering to one of the election questions. From
my perspective, this is likely to gain momentum, and eventually, this
is s real threat to the ICANN's structure.

BR
NG