for Debbie: Explaining votes made while representing NCSG while on GNSO Council

nhklein nhklein at GMX.NET
Sat Oct 15 04:53:43 CEST 2011

Thanks, Dan.

I would even re-phrase your sentence saying "we want to reduce
cybercrime *while also* protecting free speech " - having some
experience suffering from both, I would rather prefer to say: "we want
to protect free speech reduce *while also* reducing cybercrime."

Agreed about this sequence of priorities?

Norbert

--
A while ago, I started a new blog:

...thinking it over... after 21 years in Cambodia
http://www.thinking21.org/

continuing to share reports and comments from Cambodia.

Norbert Klein
nhklein at gmx.net
Phnom Penh / Cambodia