NCSG input on request for special privileges for Red Cross & International Olympic Committee regarding Internet domains

William Drake william.drake at UZH.CH
Fri Oct 14 08:23:00 CEST 2011

DeeDee

This is great.  I wish I hadn't spent the whole summit inside the conference venue, folks outside in the street seemed to have had more fun.  Who's the "I'm gonna sue your ass" guy with the beard?

Maybe we could get Negativeland to do a video on IPR in ICANN…? :-)

Bill