NCSG input on request for special privileges for Red Cross & International Olympic Committee regarding Internet domains

Nicolas Adam nickolas.adam at GMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 14 05:30:27 CEST 2011

Clearly, IMO, a bad policy when dealing with strings that are trade
marked multiple times. But I might have missed a few historical rounds.
Or I'm missing something else.

Nicolas