for Debbie: Explaining votes made while representing NCSG while on GNSO Council

Carlos A. Afonso ca at CAFONSO.CA
Wed Oct 12 15:34:47 CEST 2011

Spock-logical answer... :)

Fascinating. Now we have a "law enforcement community". Now the
repressing agents are put all in the same basket as an interest group! I
thought civil society's focus in vying for rights was to debate and
dialogue with law makers, not the guys who go kicking and arresting
people under orders of those law makers, to put it bluntly. Soon we will
have the flics-and-cops constituency, supported by NPOC?

Your argument does not stick, simply, Debbie.

--c.a.