Question 6: New gTLD program

Joy Liddicoat joy at APC.ORG
Fri Oct 7 05:36:17 CEST 2011

members could be collated for NCSG input into the next round.

Joy
-----Original Message-----
From: NCSG-Discuss [mailto:NCSG-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] On Behalf Of Avri
Doria
Sent: Friday, 30 September 2011 8:21 p.m.
To: NCSG-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Question 6: New gTLD program

As I have not been able to get a conference call scheduled yet, I am
starting the question process.  I suggest that all candidates answer all
questions.  I suggest that they feel free to debate among themselves and
with the members of the NCSG.

Thanks

Avri

Question 6: What are you views on the new gTLD program that is scheduled to
begin accepting applications in Jan 2012.  What, if anything, should be
changed in this round?  What, if anything, should be changed in the next
round?