Question 3: Issues over the next years

Joy Liddicoat joy at APC.ORG
Thu Oct 6 09:00:23 CEST 2011

the most important issue?
To build on the good work done so far on gTLDs, the JAS and other issues to
strengthen the NCSG voice across ICANN so that decision-making in relation
to the DNS is balanced and fair for all of. One important way to do this is
to reaffirm that human rights are baked into the architecture of the DNS
itself, see my recent note on this post the IGF "Human Rights and Internet
Protocols - Shared Values"  http://bit.ly/pi1Ttq
Joy

-----Original Message-----
From: NCSG-Discuss [mailto:NCSG-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] On Behalf Of Avri
Doria
Sent: Friday, 30 September 2011 5:21 p.m.
To: NCSG-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Question 3: Issues over the next years

As I have not been able to get a conference call scheduled yet, I am
starting the question process.  I suggest that all candidates answer all
questions.  I suggest that they feel free to debate among themselves and
with the members of the NCSG.

Thanks

Avri

Question 3: What do you foresee as the most important issue for the NCSG
during the next year.  2 years?