TFZ and other social innovation [was request for special privileges]

Nicolas Adam nickolas.adam at GMAIL.COM
Thu Oct 6 01:51:49 CEST 2011

I'm on record saying I love this idea.

What do you envision? Actions such as trying to have NCSG run this TLD,
making representation to some other orgs to convince them this is a good
idea, or some other degree of DIY approah?

Or rather enshrining the principle that some gTLD may self-regulate away
from the trademark-first mentality, or some other degree of "prepare the
regulatory grounds for cool applications" approach?

Nicolas