NCSG input on request for special privileges for Red Cross & International Olympic Committee regarding Internet domains

Nicolas Adam nickolas.adam at GMAIL.COM
Thu Oct 6 01:40:14 CEST 2011

Echoing Avri's and Mark's comments I'd say you rather did us a rare
honor, one that we should be keener to emulate. Thank You for thinking
out loud.

Nicolas