Question 4: role of NCSG representative or chair

Debra Hughes HughesDeb at USA.REDCROSS.ORG
Wed Oct 5 16:55:27 CEST 2011

If reelected, my role as a NCSG Councilor will be to continue to
represent the organizational and operational perspective of global
noncommercial users within the NCSG, in close collaboration with the
other NCSG Councilors.  I will continue to be a proponent of
noncommercial interests in Working Groups and I will promote the
importance of the noncommercial voice within the ICANN community.  I
will remain accountable to the NCSG by clearly explaining my
perspective, by reaching out to international noncommercial users and
openly participating in policy discussions and conversations about
important issues.  When there are issues where the various noncommercial
voices have common ground, I will support those issues.

Debbie
-----------------
Debra Y. Hughes, Senior Counsel
American Red Cross

-----Original Message-----
From: NCSG-Discuss [mailto:NCSG-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] On Behalf Of
Avri Doria
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2011 3:22 AM
To: NCSG-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: [NCSG-Discuss] Question 4: role of NCSG representative or chair

As I have not been able to get a conference call scheduled yet, I am
starting the question process.  I suggest that all candidates answer all
questions.  I suggest that they feel free to debate among themselves and
with the members of the NCSG.

Thanks

Avri

Question 4: How do you see your role as a representative of the NCSG
that elected you.  In what way are you to be held accountable to the
NCSG membership?