Question 3: Issues over the next years

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at GMAIL.COM
Tue Oct 4 15:46:29 CEST 2011

hello,

if it is just one issue , it will be making NCSG more strong, more louder
and being present and visible in all working groups, drafting team and so
on, participating in all public comments in order to influence the policy
making and stating our official positions, BUT also to be more effective
with coordinating efforts with different stakeholders group and
constituencies on issues that we have common ground with them. NCSG
succeeded to advance some topic like for making new gTLD program inclusive
with JAS work and should keep doing the same thing with other issues.
it is the point which provide the means and platform  to solve the other
issues.

Rafik