NCSG Mtg Discussion Agenda & Remote Participation Links - 25 Oct. @ 14:15 (new time)

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Sat Oct 22 20:43:13 CEST 2011

Dear All,

Below is the discussion agenda for the NCSG meeting on Tuesday.  We are super short for time at this meeting, so we'll have to move through the agenda fairly quickly and won't have time to cover all of the issues we need to cover (so we need to have another NCSG mtg soon).  And Note the time on the ICANN website is wrong.  ICANN said they had to move our mtg to 14:15 (and cut it off earlier also) due to scheduling issues.

There is also the constituency mtgs earlier in day on Tuesday to complement the NCSG-wide mtg.  I hope you all will join in the discussion.

Thanks,
Robin

NCSG Meeting

More details & remote participation info:
   http://dakar42.icann.org/node/26917
Date:  Tue, 25 October 2011 - 14:15 - 17:00
Room:  Ziquinchor

NCSG Discussion Agenda:

Welcome & Introduce ourselves (14:15)

Policy Issues Before GNSO (14:30)
Amendments to RAA (GNSO Council vote on Wed - Item 4)
PDP-WT (GNSO Council vote on Wed - Item 5)
UDRP Reform
Special rights for RedCross & Olympics?

Prepare for mtg with Board  (15:05)

AOB

Board with NCSG

Time:  15:30 - 16:30
Room:  B/C-12
More details & remote participation info:
  http://dakar42.icann.org/node/26921

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org