Letter regarding the election sent to the Board

Milton L Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Fri Oct 21 18:58:27 CEST 2011

Dear NCSG members,
The attached letter was sent to the Board today in response to the letter sent by Debra Hughes and Amber Sterling (a.k.a. the 'NPOC Leadership') asking the board to overturn our election. I think it explains the situation adequately, and I personally do not see any realistic possibility that the Board would do that. As the person who got stuck with the responsibility for writing it, I welcome member feedback on its content.

Milton L. Mueller
Professor, Syracuse University School of Information Studies
Internet Governance Project
http://blog.internetgovernance.org