NCUC elections for Chair and EC

Alain Berranger alain.berranger at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 16 23:56:32 CET 2011

regarding Bill Drake' statement:

*...NPOC (which also didn't have a rip roaring debate over the selection of
its people, .e.g. http://forum.icann.org/lists/npoc-voice/msg00012.html)...
*

Please note - as a new constituency perhaps not a surprise - that we have
clearly indicated that the current NPOC leadership is *interim* and that we
have an upcoming election in process... you have to start somewhere and the
current NPOC interim leadership is just that, a start... given the recent
state of affairs between the two constituencies and the continued
inappropriate tone and personal gang bashing used again by NCUC/NCSG
leadership in this current debate, our new members may not be that
interested in running for office and elect to stay away from this
sub-culture of aggressive personalized tone!

That said and having to witness NCUC dirty laundry washed in public (why
don't you please redevelop your own NCUC listserve and spare NPOC
membership such undignified tone of debate)... I find Avri's request quite
reasonable...

Alain

--
Alain Berranger, B.Eng, MBA