[npoc-voice] Re: [NCSG-Discuss] Notes from NCSG-EC Teleconference on 8 November 2011

Alain Berranger alain.berranger at GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 15 23:55:39 CET 2011

Greetings Nicolas,

I generally buy the Chambers of Commerce arguments... NPOC is not
submitting any Chamber of Commerce membership application... for the USOC
case please refer to the stream of emails and we can exchange further, if
you wish.

Generally I think Avri's criteria of assessing what are the main activities
of an organization applying for membership is excellent. So in reference to
the London games, NPOC would support an application by the UK Olympic
Committee but not by the London olympic games organizing committee (See the
distinction in Kelly's email response to Avri).

Best

Alain