[npoc-voice] Re: [NCSG-Discuss] Notes from NCSG-EC Teleconference on 8 November 2011

Nuno Garcia ngarcia at NGARCIA.NET
Wed Nov 16 00:27:41 CET 2011

Hi all.

I think we had agreed on that not-for-profit is different of
non-commercial.

I see no reason why NPOC could not support a Chamber of Commerce
application - this clearly falls within the scope of "non-profit"
organization. And the same to workers unions, large cooperative
organizations, foundations, political parties and so on. I recall that some
private foundations have larger budgets than some countries.

And with this thought I go and try to find more info on NPOC because now I
am a bit worried...

Best,

Nuno Garcia