NCUC elections for Chair and EC

Milton L Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Tue Nov 15 19:50:08 CET 2011

> There is no record at all for 2009/2010 when you and I were appointed, at
> which time I think the Robin was still chair  and in the record that exists for
> 2011, I find no discussion of the NCSG roles at all.

OK, so now you admit that you were appointed in the same way, but waited until now to make an issue of it.

You may not find any discussion because the list serving the NCUC EC changed (once, maybe even twice) during that period.

I recall it was discussed on our monthly phone calls, which are open. Probably also at the constituency meetings at ICANN. The biggest issue was always finding someone courageous or stupid enough to take on the additional work. So let's move on and discard your pretense that you are exposing bad people and deliberately bad practices.