NCUC elections for Chair and EC

Alex Gakuru gakuru at GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 15 00:32:01 CET 2011

The point I am illustrating is that you made own personal decisions,
without consulting and on this case did not ask me if it was ok or
necessary to escalate the issue to the ombudsman or if I was agreeable to
his office or any other mediator in the first place? I learnt to speak for
and defend myself the hard way, thus would have appreciated if you made the
decision after consultations - with all concerned parties.