Question about NCUC faq relating to membership

Tamir Israel tisrael at CIPPIC.CA
Mon Nov 14 21:33:16 CET 2011

Hi Alain,

Thanks for the information, I will make sure to do my homework!

I suppose my thinking is that a.) viewing the number of emails this list
generates on a daily basis, dialogue does not seem to have broken down (many
of these appear to be from you/responses to concerns raised by you) and b.)
imposing external oversight over membership decisions of a stakeholder group
such as this raises, in my eyes, more issues than it resolves.

Best regards,

Tamir

  _____