NCUC agenda => NCSG Interest Groups

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Mon Nov 7 06:51:24 CET 2011

On 7 Nov 2011, at 01:32, Wendy Seltzer wrote:

> As I see it, we need a way to identify people interested in and willing
> to take responsibility for particular issue areas; and a place for them
> to discuss those issues. I'd be happy to see us use the ncsg-discuss
> list for discussion (perhaps with a subject-matter tag), and the ning
> site or a wiki to keep track of member interest and identify discussion
> leaders. How's that for lightweight and yet effective?

Sounds lightweight.
How effective it is really depends on the people.

I guess calling them Interest-Groups spooked me.

I like the idea of subject tags - that might help.
I suggest we use the wiki if it is a NCSG activity. I think the ning site is a NCUC specific site.

BTW, you can sign me up for Registrar related issues, I will be a member of the IRTP-C WG which is just getting underway this week.

avri