Nomination for Asia-Pacific EC Member - David Cake

nhklein nhklein at GMX.NET
Mon Nov 28 07:43:05 CET 2011

On 11/28/2011 01:20 PM, David Cake wrote:
> I'd like to publicly confirm my acceptance of the nomination. No
> important changes since my last term as EC. Note my SOI statement here
> remains current
> http://www.icann.org/en/reviews/affirmation/application-cake-soi-21sep10-en.pdf)
>

> I look forward to working with the EC team again, excellent
> nominations all.
> Regards
>
> David

Sorry I was off line at the time of endorsements/secondments - so this
is just for information. I would have seconded the nomination, had I
been in time.

Norbert Klein

--
A while ago, I started a new blog:

...thinking it over... after 21 years in Cambodia
http://www.thinking21.org/

continuing to share reports and comments from Cambodia.

Norbert Klein
nhklein at gmx.net
Phnom Penh / Cambodia