Nomination for Asia-Pacific EC Member - David Cake

David Cake dave at DIFFERENCE.COM.AU
Mon Nov 28 07:20:39 CET 2011

I'd like to publicly confirm my acceptance of the nomination. No important changes since my last term as EC. Note my SOI statement here remains current http://www.icann.org/en/reviews/affirmation/application-cake-soi-21sep10-en.pdf)

I look forward to working with the EC team again, excellent nominations all.
Regards

David